Justin Melendez BLOG 2



 Blog Post 

 

 

How did I feel about this presentation? 

 

How was this presentation in my opinion I felt like it was amazing everything was a breeze everyone talked about their parts in their own chapter and we all combined it into a big presentation the first group talked  about self care and eating while the second group talked about paying it forward and lastly the third group talked about what happiness can do to society 

This time our group talked first and we spoke about self confidence and self care in different sections through out and we where placed with a group member in our group. This sections have some of the best advise and benefits that would have been allowing you to meditate making you reduce your stress improving your wellness and bringing you happiness while there is many ways to achieve that goal we talked about some things like eating healthy food and getting energy from that and even exercising regularly and not to forget communication and listening to one another because that helps you have a better relationship with other people. We talked about social self care as-well  because it can sharpen memory and can acquire you to get cognitive skills and it can maybe be used to help you live longer some ideas that can help with that is having a lunch or dinner with your friends or family or even have a movie night with them you know another thing with social media can help you is by sharing photos online because it helps you to stay connected with people all around the world making you feel less lonely which continues with self perception because it influences your judgement mood and behavior the more positive you are the better your thoughts would be it might even help you understand. Another important topic would be emotional self care in this part we talked about how taking care of your own emotions because it would make you feel better about yourself and would able to overcome difficulties in your life although sometimes it’s not even always needed to be happy to over come your emotions because accepting one’s emotions already is showing the key emotional wellness. Mental illness also plays a part in this because it takes a large effect on thinking and the type of actions you do how it makes you feel emotional and how it can affect you and others around you. We also talked about the physical side and how it also brings benefits like boosting your immune system your also can burn a lot more calories it would motivate you to work out more and lastly a dose of Vitamin D. This can also bring in a happiness because your taking care of yourself and your body and that improves your mood and your well being in general these naturally boosters can reduce stress and anxiety. Eating healthy also takes part on your daily life and mood because it gives you energy throughout the day to keep active you need that for a better mental focus and are nutrients to help you with growth why it may help you is does help with living longer it keeps your from getting sick it keeps your skin teeth and eyes looking healthy it helps with building muscles and making your bones as stronger although america isn’t the most healthiest place you can still develop a healthier life style let’s start with changing your diet  plan and plan the meals in advance and you most obviously drink 8 drinks of water daily trust it would make you feel better this improves your sleep during night a way better type of energy throughout the day and would even have a higher chance of success in school or work because that makes you recover you maintain a healthier weight and plus who doesn’t like to sleep there’s many benefits to that and when you add in proper body care you would be better . This time we decided to make a kahoot also for the class to play in which was interesting. Another aspect of the presentation that I appreciated was how our class leaders introduced it by providing background information about each chapter again . I thought that others were better able to present with assurance and ease. We discussed the subject of our presentation in as in a duo, and everything went smoothly. We all contributed ideas and decided on the segment that would be our responsibility. To be honest, it takes a lot of bravery to stand in front of people and speak to them. This is one area where I did learn better, or at least improved myself more a bit more then last presentation. Prior to this, I was still a pretty shy person, but it helped me realize even more  that if I wanted to advance in life, I would eventually need to speak up more. And while I performed okay overall in the speech, I could have done better still.  Even though as someone that likes to be out going, I still need to work on my public speaking. I need to practice frequently every day in front of new audiences. I'd work on my words each time. But after saying all that, I thought it was sufficient to give the class a general idea of what I was talking about. However, altogether, I think my group did a decent job with our presentation. I want to speak in front of groups as frequently as I can to . This project has taught us how to deliver a presentation effectively while showing others how important self care is. Most importantly, I think that communicating and looking at the audience is likely to make you connect and give more knowledge to an audience effectively and is more crucial than just speaking from the screen or paper and not looking at the audience. Also I hope that I can start going to more public speaking events who knows I might have a good time and get better at speaking while I’m at it that would definitely be helpful for me and my future.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Melany Niebles

Amanda Orza March 24 2023

Melany Niebles Blog 2